On a Mission

Outline a "mission statement" for you life. 


I've said a thousand times over.  "When I get to the end of my days, my hope is for someone (hopefully more than one someone) to say 'I am different because of her.  She had an affect on me and how I live'".  That is truly my mission.  Making a positive difference in someone's life.

I have always been an advocate for things I am passionate about.  It comes naturally to me to be kind to other humans.  I try, on a daily basis to reach people, and sometimes that means tying a knot at the end of their rope so they can have something to hang on to.  That's why I write. It's why I always want to do more - help more, see more, do more.

I write things for people in order to touch their soul.  Maybe it's something I've been through, worked through, trudged through.  Maybe it's something that gives me joy.  Maybe I had a need to share my tears, and my longings with someone who might understand, and is working just as hard on their own soul.  Maybe I need it just as much as someone else so I, too. can be different, better. I need to be a part of something greater.  

Be good.  Be good for yourself, be good for others.  Shine every single chance you can, and let your light fill people.  Sing, dance, talk, laugh. Cry, sit in silence, feel things - all things.  At the end of the day, take inventory of your non-negotiables and be fair to yourself.  Be good, be kind, and love.

When the world goes quiet, make them remember who you were.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waitin' On Someday

Remotely Controlled

Indulge Me